Happy Human Photo Competition 2015!
We all know that ‘happiness’ is important, but we also know it means something different to everyone. That’s why we want to see your ‘happiness’ themed photos, where the best ones will receive a £300 voucher to an online photography shop, and will be showcased in a week long exhibition in central London, along with the runner-up entries.
Your photo should be based on the theme of ‘happiness’, but how you do this is entirely up to you. For example, you could:
- Show what makes you happy
- Reflect on things that make you feel good about being a human
- Tell a story about what brings happiness to you and others
Who can enter?
The competition is open to everyone in the UK and Channel Islands, and is free to enter.
You can enter in one of the following categories:
- Ages 11 and under
- Ages 12-16
- Ages 17-18
- Over-18s (excluding university photography students and professional photographers)
- University photography students
- Professional photographers
If you are under 16 you must include written consent from a parent or guardian. Proof of eligibility may be requested at a later date.